What was your experience with the New Army Combat Fitness Test?
The team here at Army-Fitness is looking to feature Army Soldiers who have taken the Army Combat Fitness Test. If selected, you will have the honor of being featured at the top of our blog page and you will receive a Free gift for telling your ACFT story.
If interested please contact us and we will give you our e-mail for you to send your story and pictures.
The team here at Army Fitness wants to hear your ACFT story.
If you have recently taken the Army Combat Fitness Test and are interested in sharing your experiences we would love to feature you and your story. As a small thank you we will send you a gift for your time.
Please consider including the following topics in your article:
- How you heard about the new ACFT test
- How you trained for this new test
- What you wish you would have done differently
- Your buddies experiences
- What gear you used to train.
- What your score was.
- Your base and battalion where you took the test.
- How many people took the test with you and How long the test took
- Your Facebook, linked in, or instagram profile if you want people to contact you for additional questions
- Your physical training experience at boot camp
- If you think this new PT test is a good idea, or simply a flash in the pan
Also please include:
- 2x pictures for posting: A picture of you, either taking the test, exercising, or in uniform
- The address you want your gift to be sent to
- Any additional comments
Once we publish your combat fitness test experience we will notify you for any social media posting. Contact us below for any questions.