Here at Combat Fitness Test we are always open to military, nutrition and fitness related blog articles.
Blog Guest Post Requirements:
- Be between 750 – 1500 words long.
- The post must be original content; please do not simply copy from a previous post. I will run the post through a plagiarism checker before uploading on my website. Once on my website please wait at least two weeks prior to posting it on any other webpage.
- Guest Posts will not include 3rd party affiliate links or 3rd party ads embedded in the post. Links to your personal website or socials is fine.
- Include a short authors bio at the end. This bio can include a picture and any contact information or social media links you would like to include.
- Pictures are great! If you choose to include a picture it must either be picture you have the rights to (ie. a picture that you took) or a picture in the public domain. Copyrighted pictures are not allowed.
Articles that work well for guest posts:
- A personal story of how you increased strength or endurance and the system you used for that improvement.
- If you are the expert in something (ie. sleep, compression socks, fitness apps) and want to discuss how those things will improve you ACFT score.
- Training, Stretching, Nutrition, Strength/Cardio Balance, Injury prevention to help with the ACFT.
- Garage gym / Personal Gym for ACFT Training.
- Anything else? let us know before you start writing.
Please contact me below if you are interested in posting: